Niagara-on-the-Lake Holiday House Tour CONTEST: 2 tickets to The Shaw Festival! Enter for a chance to win!
The contest is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this contest’s purposes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ADMINISTRATOR: ROTARY CLUB OF NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, BOX 1232, NIAGARA-ON-THE-LAKE, ON L0S 1J0
1. Eligibility: The Draw is only open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. The Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). Employees and other companies / agencies / organizations associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
2. Timing: The draw begins on October 6, 2018 at 10:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and closes November 21, 2018 at 12:00 pm ET (the “Draw Period”).
3. How to Register: Fill in the form. Each potential winner must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be eligible to receive a prize.
4. Prizes: There is one prize package available to be won: one set of two (2) tickets to The Shaw Festival (performances in the 2019 season) with a value of $100 Canadian. The chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries.
5. Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Draw; (b) release and hold harmless the Contest Parties and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, registration or participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of a prize (if applicable); and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize (if applicable). On November 21, 2018, the potential winner will be randomly drawn by a computer application from among the eligible entries. The winner will be announced on the administrator’s social media pages and contacted via email. Every effort will be made to contact that person, however, if the potential winner cannot be contacted after December 5, 2018, an alternate winner will be drawn from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, each winner consents to Sponsor and its agents’ use such winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or city and province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration.
7. Entrant’s Privacy & Personal Information: The Administrator is subject to the Privacy Act and all information created, held or collected by the Administrator is protected under this Act. The personal information entrants provide when entering the Contest will be used for the purposes of administering the Draw and prize fulfillment. Personal information provided in connection with the Draw will be shared between the Administrator and the Sponsor. If an entrant provides express consent to receive marketing communications from the Sponsor regarding products and offers, entrant’s contact information will also be used for the purposes of fulfilling the entrant’s request for such communications. Personal information collected, used and retained in connection with the Draw may be stored on servers in Canada, and may, therefore, be subject to U.S. laws including the Patriot Act. Your refusal to provide the personal information requested will result in the inability to enter the Draw.